In honor of COPD Awareness Month, we’d like to share this informative flyer created by the COPD Foundation:
November marks National COPD Awareness Month, a unique opportunity for our community to join together and educate the public about a disease that affects millions worldwide. Orange is the official color of COPD awareness: Go Orange!
Celebrate COPD Awareness Month with our global network of partner organizations, support groups, families, friends, and those living with COPD.
Excited to get involved? Here’s how:
- Register for the FREE patient webinar: “Living Well, Staying Well: Faces of COPD” at copdf.co/Faces_Webinar
- Download the #GoOrange social media toolkit at copdf.co/Go-Orange, which includes shareable images and infographics. Use the #GoOrange hashtag to share the messages online with your social network
- Participate in the #GoOrange photo challenge by visiting copdf.co/Go-Orange. Submit a photo and share it with our COPD360social community. The photo with the most “Likes” will win a $250 Amazon gift card
- Make your Facebook profile avatar Go Orange here
- Share your “Faces of COPD” story on the COPD360social blog
- Become involved in the COPD Foundation’s State Captain advocacy program. Our amazing advocates lead the charge in bringing light to COPD and you can join them!
Connect with the COPD360social community to discover additional ways to raise awareness this November. Let’s take action today so we can all breathe better tomorrow.